forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Vicent Mas <uve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with site.xml and tabs.xml: empty menus
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:17:18 GMT
Hi,

I've attached minimal versions of site.xml and tabs.xml. Tabs with id 'home',
'screenshots' and 'development' have no navigation section (no menu appears
when they are selected). The rounded bottom line is not added to them. The
other two tabs show a menu when they are selected. The rounded bottom line is
added to these menus.

Please, tell me if you need some more info.

Vicent

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.