forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject Ohloh Forrest
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:46:03 GMT
Ohloh recently introduced a 'Manager' feature where one could become Manager
of the Ohloh instance of the project. Apart from some useful things it also
stops anyone else taking over our Forrest instance of Ohloh and making any
changes.

Not that anyone would, but I signed up as a Manager of Forrest at Ohloh
(anyone can become first Manager, so by it being me I just blocked that hole
up)

Now that it is secure-ish, any PMC Member that wants to be listed as Manager
also please let me know so I can add your Ohloh account to it.

https://www.ohloh.net/p/forrest

Gav...