forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <>
Subject Re: local-deploy on project-internal plugin
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:23:13 GMT
Replying to myself:

Den 23. mar. 2009 kl. 14.59 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

> The action on line 117 in that build file reads:
>    <copy toDir="${forrest.plugins.localDeploy.dir}/${plugin-name}">
>      <fileset dir="${forrest.plugins.dir}/${plugin-name}">
>        <exclude name="lib/**"/>
>        <exclude name="build/**"/>
>      </fileset>
>    </copy>

If I change this to the following:

     <copy toDir="${forrest.plugins.localDeploy.dir}/${plugin-name}">
       <fileset dir="${forrest.plugins.dir}">
         <exclude name="lib/**"/>
         <exclude name="build/**"/>

it works ok (cf the second line, where I removed the ${plugin-name}
variable). But this would probably break the regular plugin
deployment. This file has not been touched since end of April 2007,
and bugs here would certainly have been found much earlier.

Thus it seems to me that there is inconsisten behaviour between local-
deploy of regular plugins (and whiteboard ones) and project plugins.

Can anynoe confirm this? Or am I on the wrong track?

View raw message