forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject opendocument contacts
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:21:38 GMT
Hi all,

a while ago I meet Alexandro Colorado in a conference and we talk about
that forrest can become the "webinterface" for the opendocument format.

I past his mail here and would like to hear your thoughts abut it.

On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 18:08 -0600, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> of ODF over the web. I would like you to invite you to
> the different ODF things that are happening around the web specially
> something that opendocumentfellowship did.
> The youtube video on odf@www and project site:
> also recomend this explanations for developers:

´╗┐Thorsten Scherler <>
Open Source <consulting, training and solutions>

View raw message