forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove local edits for input tei plugin
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:49:13 GMT
Gavin wrote:
> Just checking, the forrest.properties of the input.tei plugin has :-
>
> forrest.plugins.descriptors=http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/plugins.xml,ht
> tp://forrest.apache.org/plugins/whiteboard-plugins.xml,file:///c:/projects/f
> orrestPlugins/plugins.xml
>
> project.required.plugins.src=/home/rgardler/projects/forrestPlugins,${forres
> t.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins
> project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.tei,org.apache.forr
> est.plugin.input.projectInfo
>
> IS it safe for me to remove :-
>
> file:///c:/projects/forrestPlugins/plugins.xml
>
> project.required.plugins.src=/home/rgardler/projects/forrestPlugins,${forres
> t.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins

Yes.

Both of those local paths should not be there in the
committed work.

They look like config for Ross' own local extra development stuff.

AFAIK the "project.required.plugins.src" is not required.
I presume that Ross was over-riding that, so as to also
point to his extra work stuff.

Looks like just a mistake with the original commit.

Are there similar things with the other recently added
plugins?

-David