forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Remove local edits for input tei plugin
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:29:01 GMT

Ok, they are removed now.

> Are there similar things with the other recently added
> plugins?

I will check. I was going to do a nice perl line to add the extra lines
needed by windows users to all the locationmap.xml files in all plugins,
however I see it as a good opportunity to go through each one and check for
things like this, so I'll do it that way.

Thanks

Gav...