forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Outdated docs?
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:11:17 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I can't find the config file mentioned below. What is the new location
> of this file?

Following the change to use Cocoon-2.1 current,
the config file is now at main/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf

However i see that we added a note to refer to FOR-1109
"Not available in Cocoon-2.1".

It would be possible (and very beneficial for the Cocoon
project too) to backport that ability from the old
Cocoon-2.2 trunk to Cocoon-2.1 and then re-build our
packaged version of Cocoon.

> > "
> > Using Cocoon sitemap execution logger
> >
> > In main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/forrest-core.xconf search for "sitemap
> > execution" and uncomment the component. For each sitemap component
> > that is executed, a message will go to WEB-INF/logs/debug.log
> > "
> >
> Extract from

By the way, when using trunk of forrest, the docs are at
which currently re-directs to:
or use your local copies. With many docs there is
not much difference, but the "dev" set are the only ones
that we update.

View raw message