forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: dev-changes: documentation?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 00:22:34 GMT
On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 14:55 +0100, EMMEL Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
> where can I see documented changes to the code-base (0.9dev)?

However each plugin should provide its own changes file.

> For example, it seems that there was a change in the colors used for
> creating pdf-files:
> (skinconf.xml)
> old: pdfbody,
> new: body (which was previously available without meaning?)

That sounds like

However seems that is not updated (yet I am trying to do so ATM)

However there have been a lot discussion about this on the dev list and
on the user list Ferdinand made some examples on it.

> However, I can't find the change anywhere documented...
> Any hint?

There is always "svn log". ... but see the archives first since there is
some good starting points there.

> Regards
> Thomas
Thorsten Scherler <>