forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ODT template file
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:02:58 GMT
Hi Gavin,

Sorry it took so long to answer.

Den 3. okt. 2008 kl. 08.56 skrev Gavin:

> [...]

Ok.

>> I hoped it would be possible to override the styles and template by
>> just adding a properly named odt template file in my project tree,
>> but
>> this is not the way it works, no?
>
> No, not currently, that would be nice to do and I can think of
> various ways
> in which we can move forward along that goal.

:)

> [...]
> Like I say, happy to work with you on it as I know the current
> implementation is restrictive, but I'm on an agenda. So if you can
> take the
> lead on it I'll jump in where I can.

Sorry, it was a one-time use-case, which was more easily solved in
other ways. Which means that I have no direct use for it anymore, and
I'm short of time (as most people, admittedly). But your notes are
important for future work, if somebody would like to pick up the thread.

Thanks for your effort in the thorough reply:)

Best regards,
Sjur