forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject ODT template file (Was: Use of 3rd party template)
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 05:21:47 GMT
Den 26. sep. 2008 kl. 14.23 skrev Gavin:

> I have an OSSWatch ODT file to be used as a template to use for our
> OOo
> output plugin. Can I get appropriate permissions to use the contents
> of
> this file ?

Where did you put this file? I'm not able to find it.

$ find . -name "*.odt"

only gives:

./whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt
./whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt/src/
documentation/content/xdocs/samples/opendocument-writer.odt

I hoped it would be possible to override the styles and template by
just adding a properly named odt template file in my project tree, but
this is not the way it works, no?

Best regards,
Sjur