forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: PDF plugin update
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:57:23 GMT
Den 9. sep. 2008 kl. 12.49 skrev Jeremias Maerki:

> More specifically, removing the line:
> <map:part src="cocoon://module.properties.properties"/>
> in output.xmap makes the problem go away. But then, the font
> customizatinos don't make it into the FO. Don't know how to deal with
> this.

Removing that line - OR:

add the following to forrest.properties, project.required.plugins:

org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule

> On 09.09.2008 11:12:36 David Crossley wrote:
>> Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>>>
>>> Otherwise, pdf generation in dispatcher is working fine again, and
>>> now
>>> with full user control over the font families used :D
>>
>> Thanks for your efforts. It works for me in skins-mode and
>> dispatcher-mode for the 'forrest seed' site.
>>
>> So shall i switch the cron job back on our our zones server?
>>
>> However there is something wrong in our "site-author".
>> I get the following for any PDF ...
>>
>> ------------
>> Caused by: org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown
>> location): fo:page-sequence is missing child elements.
>> Required Content Model: (title?,static-content*,flow)
>> ------------
>>
>> I did 'svn update -r ######' backwards until i found a working
>> version. The break came with r691220, which was your main recent
>> commit.
>>
>> The problem is that localhost:8888/index.fo for example
>> just gives "Resource Not Found".
>>
>> All is fine doing that in a "seed site". Strange.

I updated the seed-site to contain the required plugin, but forgot to
change other sites.

Adding the output.inputModule to the list of required plugins should
fix it.

Best regards,
Sjur