forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Dispatcher cache deactivation not working
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:22:23 GMT
Hello

I am trying to modify an structurer but every time I make a change I
have to reboot forrest, otherwise I don't see the new changes. Looking
around I have read I should turn off the cache adding:

<property name="dispatcher.caching" value="off" />

to my forrest.properties.xml file. But the cache seems to be still
working. As a test, I removed this part from my pelt-
html.content.panel.xml file:
     <forrest:hook name="export-link">
       <forrest:contract name="content-pdf-link"/>
     </forrest:hook>

But the "export to pdf" icon does not disappears. I have to reboot
forrest to obtain the desired result.

I am sure I'm missing something but I can imagine what.

Cheers,

Pablo

--
Pablo Barrera