forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Using dispatcher contracts with a not html output
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:13:14 GMT
Hello

I have developed an small contract to collect and show all links of a
document. My idea is to create a new section on my documents called
"References", so all links could be found in the same place. After
some problems (thanks for the help) I have the system working smoothly
for HTML output using the pelt-html.content.panel.xml structurer.

However, I would like to obtain a TEI document with the same section.
How could I use my contract with the tei output?

I think I'm a little confuse with TEI being an output plugging and the
way structurers for non-html output work.

Regards,

Pablo

--
Pablo Barrera