forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer, user-config and locationmaps
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:05:35 GMT

Den 22. aug. 2008 kl. 11.53 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 11:44 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> Den 22. aug. 2008 kl. 11.29 skrev Sjur Moshagen:
>>
>>> But when I start up Forrest again, I get the following error:
>>>
>>> CAUSE:
>>> 	The entity "pdf-config-file" was referenced, but not declared.
>>
>> Forget about that, I didn't notice that Forrest had already copied in
>> an entity file in my $PROJECT_HOME folder, which of course did not
>> contain the entity declaration :/
>>

> That is why I wrote in the other mail that best is to implement the
> default in the core.

I did that now, but...

>> Now it is working as a charm:)

That was a little exaggerated.

It does work as a charm IFF I add it manually in the $PROJECT_HOME/src/
documentation/resources/schema/symbols-project-v10.ent

But it does NOT work if I DON'T add it manually there, even though the
entity is now defined both in core and in project within $FORREST_HOME.

It *should* work, AFAICU.

A possible workaround is to add it to the symbols-project-v10.ent file
in the seeded site - that way it will always be defined. It is still
somehow broken since it will break existing projects/sites until they
manually add the entity def. to their own symbols-project-v10.ent file.

Suggestions? Ideas about the cause?

Best regards,
Sjur