forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Pablo Barrera <barr...@gsyc.es>
Subject Using forrest.properties.xml inside a xsl
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:17:05 GMT
Hello

I was completely unable to have a copy of the plugin working in my
site directory, as I commented in other mail. So, I have decided to
fix all the problems I am having with the tei plugin now instead of
later.

I have added this template to document-to-teiLite.xsl of the plugin:
   <xsl:template name="references">
       <head>References</head>
       <ul>
         <xsl:for-each select="//link">
           <xsl:sort select ="."/>
           <li>
             <a>
               <xsl:attribute name="href">
                 <xsl:value-of select="@href"/>
               </xsl:attribute>
               <xsl:value-of select="."/>
             </a>
           </li>
         </xsl:for-each>
       </ul>
   </xsl:template>

However this should not be execute for all tei outputs, as not
everybody is interested in this particular section. I have included
this into the xsl:

   <xsl:template match="body">
     <text>
         <xsl:apply-templates />
         <xsl:choose>
           <xsl:when test="$reference-section = 'true'">
             <xsl:call-template name="references"/>
           </xsl:when>
         </xsl:choose>
     </text>
   </xsl:template>

but I need to control the variable reference-section. How do I read
variables from the forrest.properties.xml file?

I have tried to look for $properties//*[@name='tei.reference-setion']/
@value with no results (properties is defined as   <xsl:variable
name="properties" select="//prop:properties" />). The property
tei.reference-section is listed in http://localhost:8888/index.props.
Should I config the plugin to read the properties.xml file or it is
done automatically?

I have looking to the pdf out plugin to learn a little bit more about
this but I had little luck.

Any idea about where to look will be welcome.

Regards,

Pablo

--
Pablo Barrera