forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [STATUS] [heads-up] merging our branch Cocoon-2.1
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:13:03 GMT

To expand a little,

doing forrest run on a site and you can navigate all the html pages no
problem, but as soon as you request a page that involves a plugin - such as
.odt, .pod, .txt, whatever it will generate the error earlier described --
except the .pdf which still works fine.

Doing a forrest run on a dispatcher site will fails right away dur to the
plugin being in use even for html pages.

Doing a 'forrest' or 'forrest site' on any site that only involves the pdf
plugin will work fine for both forrest_old and forrest_new generated sites
when run against the forrest_new trunk.

Involve any other plugins whether generated with forrest_old or forrest_new
will fail with forrest_new.

Sites generated with forrest_new will build against forrest_old.

I looked through and there seems to be no difference in the generated sites,
it is only the involvement of plugins which break things. I hope this
narrows it down a little and that it is not a wild goose chase.