forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: $rootFontFamily (was: PDF plugin update)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:27:06 GMT
Den 16. sep. 2008 kl. 10.45 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

> On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 09:43 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:

Done, see below.

Still TBD.

>> Hm, sorry, I got fooled by the filename of the second dispatcher
>> match. strip-dispatcher-remains.xsl actually adds fo:root and some
>> other things:)
>>
>> I'll try to add $rootFontFamily to it.
>
> Perfect, I was on my way to track that down, but you have been
> faster. :)

:)

With the latest commit, it is working.

The solution is kind of hacky, but I could not find a better way.

I also looked at an alternative (passing in the font family as a
parameter from the sitemap to the post-prosessing xsl), but that
turned out to be much more ugly.

Feel free to improve the code (as always!).

There's still one more thing to be done to bring the dispatcher pdf
generation completely up to par with the skins-based one, which is to
add a version info fo contract (and the corresponding font family
variable, see above). But for me, this latest commit together with the
FOP 0.95 update concludes the font family part of the pdf plugin
updates - it works really well for me now (but as said elsewhere[1],
more testing on other platforms are needed, there are at least one
report of remaining problems[2]).

Best regards,
Sjur

[1] http://marc.info/?l=forrest-dev&m=122150015606235&w=2 (bottom of