forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject PDF plugin update
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:09:52 GMT
Hello all,

The dispatcher work on the pdf plugin update is almost completed,
almost all templates have now been updated to use the new font family
properties.

There are still two issues:

$rootFontFamily - I have found no counterpart to this in the
dispatcher. The variable is used on the fo:root element, and sets the
default font family for the whole pdf document

$versionFontFamily - the version info found in the skins are not
available in dispatcher as far as I could see. Perhaps this needs a
new template/contract?

Otherwise, pdf generation in dispatcher is working fine again, and now
with full user control over the font families used :D

Best regards,
Sjur