forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Rename ODT example site
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:16:08 GMT
Gavin has committed an ODT example site which is nothing more than a
simple sample at this time - it includes a TEI sample. Pablo is working
on a wiki to TEI converter.

I'm planning on creating an example that demonstrates quite a few of the
integration features of Forrest using Resume, TEI, wiki, DOAP, mySQL, RT
and a few other sources (eventually).

I wonder if we should do these all in the same example.

You may recall, my original motivation for doing this was that we will
be doing some development work on this internally (the wiki-TEI and
TEI-HTML stuff Pablo is working on is part of this). My proposal was
that we do this work in Forrest itself in order to demonstrate the
functionality and felxibility of Forrest.

The ODT stuff looks like it could be useful to use as well.

Shall I rename the ODT sample to something more generic so that it can
grow to include samples from our work?

I'm not sure what name to give it, perhaps: contentIntegration

Ross