forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seed site, whiteboard or example?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:00:43 GMT
Gavin wrote:

> [...]

Yes it is an example, since I will be adding a wiki2tei example to the
same site and we will probably add code to bring stuff in from Simal and
SugarCRM and an yes undecided CMS system. I'm delaying my own work on
this as I want to debug the windows problem with the Cocoon version
change first.

Ross