forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] [heads-up] merging our branch Cocoon-2.1
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:22:53 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> The new trunk using Cocoon-2.1 is working fine
> on these systems:
>
> Ubuntu - okay
> Mac OS X Tiger - okay
> Solaris10 - okay
>
> We have reports from one person with unknown troubles.
> Not sure what operating system (Windows?).
>
> Would other people test ASAP please.

I can report that it *fails* on windows + cygwin at the dipatcher test.

I'm currently building and deploying a production site and immediately
reverted using the same command line shell so can't post the logs right now.

Why do these things always occur at critical times? (that is not a
complaint, merely an observation about life in an open source world, I
am very grateful for the work David and Thorsten have done on this, I'm
particularly grateful for Davids thoughtful post indicating which
version I should revert to in order to get working, another observation
about life in an open source world).

I'll try and do a test again soon and send the log output.

I'm afraid I'm unlikely to be able to debug it for at least a week
though (although I will try)

Ross