forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r691518 - /forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki/input.xmap
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:24:45 GMT
sjur@apache.org wrote:
> Author: sjur
> Date: Tue Sep  2 22:35:58 2008
> New Revision: 691518

> Log:
> Added i18n matching to the source file lookup, thus allowing l10n of page content for
wiki-format pages:

> somedoc.en.jspwiki
> somedoc.es.jspwiki
> etc
>
> can be used to serve localised content using the simple markup format of wikis.
>
> Also added some comments.
>
> We have used this setup for jspwiki for months at our site, so should work without problems.
But it is not tested for the other wiki formats.

-1

This causes problems when pulling content from a live wiki rather from a
local server.

I'm reverting this change until we find a workaround for this as it just
broke about a dozen sites for me.

I strongly suspect this was the problem Pablo was desribing on the user
list as well in which he reported it worked with local files but not
remote files.

(NB Pablo is with our team for a few months so I'll try this with him
tomorrow)

Ross