forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Resolving relative locations in the locationmap
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:56:47 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 23:26 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:

>> So, my question is. How can I get the location of the locationmap file
>> itself for use in these relative matches?
>
> Have you tried {properties:home}../../../subsiteA ?
>
> IMO should work as I understand your mail.

AhHa - of course, that should work. Sometimes new eyes are what is
needed, I spent hours trying to find a way of getting it out of our Java
code last night.

This is the first time in years I broke my rule of "if struggling for
more than 30 mins to figure it out, ask on the list" - good to have it
reaffirmed occasionally.

Thanks Thorsten.

Ross