forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r699040 - in /forrest/site: docs_0_90/properties.html docs_0_90/properties.pdf module.date.properties module.properties.properties
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:49:59 GMT
Brian M Dube wrote:
> > > Author: bdube
> > > Date: Thu Sep 25 11:23:56 2008
> > > New Revision: 699040

> > > Log:
> > > Publish from forrestbot
> > >
> > > Added:
> > >     forrest/site/docs_0_90/properties.html
> > >     forrest/site/docs_0_90/properties.pdf   (with props)
> > >     forrest/site/module.date.properties
> > >     forrest/site/module.properties.properties
> >
> > What are module.date.properties and module.properties.properties?

I don't know. I will try later today and see what happens for me.

> I've deleted these from the repository.

Remember that you also need to delete it from your
local work directory, or it will just get deployed again
next time. A deficiency with forrestbot.

See "remove docs" towards the end.
http://forrest.apache.org/procedures/How_to_publish_docs.html

-David