forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for forrest-docs FAILED
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:26:53 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Forrestbot wrote:
> >
> > Automated build for forrest-docs FAILED
>
> Can somebody login to zone and remove the reference to the inputModule
> from the forrest.properties. I cannot till tonight.

I did that for the Dispatcher-enabled one, i.e. forrest-sample-2

We need to hand-edit that file on the server to
add the dispatcher plugin. Therefeore it had
svn conflicts. I resolved those.

For the "forrest-docs" one, it should just do an svn update
and be happy. There are no local changes.

Ah, i wonder if the following is the problem ...

We used to update forrest there every hour and run
the forrestbots soon after. Now because we recently
had server load troubles due to non-forrest things,
it needed to do the upgrade of forrest every two hours
and run forrestbot on the alternate two hours.
I have not had time to re-gig that lately.

So my guess is that it will be okay when the
'forrest' upgrade happens in the next hour.

I am going away for the weekend right now.
Also i have just started an upgrade of my
local svn client, so cannot do any commits.

This "inputModule" change is going to affect
Cocoon - they are probably getting nagged right now.

So would someone else please adjust their forrest.properties
in the SVN cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs/

-David