forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Windows issues with new Cocoon-2.1
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 04:46:15 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > That is a dispatcher project, right? The location of the dataModel.xmap
> > is definitely wrong.
>
> That reads for me:
> /home/thorsten/src/apache/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/dataModel.xmap

> It seems to be a combination of three locations
> D:\Apache2\forrest\main\webapp\.
> D:\Apache2\project\trunk\project\build\tmp\
> D:\Apache2\forrest\build\plugins\dataModel.xmap
>
> Need to go to sleep now but finding locations in our code that is using
> three variables will reduce the possibilities.

We need a clear report from someone on Windows about
what is broken for them. My main question: is it just
the "linkmap.html" or other docs too? That document
has special processing.

Does this happen only for the dispatcher-based sites
or also for the skins-based sites?

]$ cd $FORREST_HOME/main
]$ build test > test-output.txt
... and attach to a Jira issue. That test runs the
sample site in skins mode, then again in dispatcher mode.

NOTE: Calling all Windows-based developers here, not just
the overworked committers.

-David