forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PDF plugin update
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:12:36 GMT
Sjur Moshagen wrote:

> Otherwise, pdf generation in dispatcher is working fine again, and now
> with full user control over the font families used :D

Thanks for your efforts. It works for me in skins-mode and
dispatcher-mode for the 'forrest seed' site.

So shall i switch the cron job back on our our zones server?

However there is something wrong in our "site-author".
I get the following for any PDF ...

------------
Caused by: org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown location): fo:page-sequence
is missing child elements.
Required Content Model: (title?,static-content*,flow)

I did 'svn update -r ######' backwards until i found a working
version. The break came with r691220, which was your main recent
commit.

The problem is that localhost:8888/index.fo for example
just gives "Resource Not Found".

All is fine doing that in a "seed site". Strange.

-David