forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer, user-config and locationmaps
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 10:46:35 GMT
Den 27. aug. 2008 kl. 12.47 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

>> But the basic issue is that I don't want to commit, because I know I
>> would break PDF functionality in dispatcher - but I won't get any
>> feedback if I don't commit. A separate branch could be overkill, and
>> dispatcher is in the whiteboard... Would broken PDF functionality for
>> dispatcher be ok through a short period of time? (some days or so)?

That estimate might be optimistic, but I'll try to keep the period
short. Having more eyes and coding fingers might as well help to
resolve the issues quicker:)

> If is not possible to do the commit without breaking the dispatcher it
> seems acceptable. However we need to make sure that we disable the
> forrestbot on zones for the dispatcher site meanwhile otherwise we
> will
> get again a flood of build fail messages.

Yes, we will.

Could you turn off the relevant zones for the time being? After that I
should soon be able to commit what I have (an impmroved, working,
skins-based pdf plugin).

Best regards,
Sjur