forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Dispatcher 1.0 - cocoon wrapper -> dispatcher branch
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:12:30 GMT
Hi all,

till now all the work has been done standalone. Meaning there is no
dependency on cocoon in the "whiteboard/dispatcher".

Now I reached the point where I need to replace the
dispatcherTransformer with a wrapper class.

IMO the work should be done in a branch.

If nobody objects I will create a new branch for the integration.

salu2