forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Dispatcher 1.0 - towards a stable version
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:56:47 GMT
On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 08:59 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 11:14 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> > I have never understood what the whiteboard/dispatcher code
> > is for.
>
> It is the same idea and principals behind it but differently implemented
> - more efficient. My idea is to create a clean java implementation that
> can be used standalone and with a wrapper classes in cocoon.

A reminder to myself and other that may want to help. The wrapper is
basically a cocoon transformer that stores the sax events and on the end
invokes the StAX component with it.

Apache Tuscany has some adapters but non that dos sax2stax.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/modules/databinding/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/databinding/xml/

salu2