forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [heads-up] merging our branch Cocoon-2.1
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:57:28 GMT
On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 09:00 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 16:07 +1000, Gavin wrote:
> > >
> > > X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
> > > D:\Apache2\forrest\main\webapp\.\D:\Apache2\project\trunk\project\build\tm
> > > p\
> > > D:\Apache2\forrest\build\plugins\dataModel.xmap (The filename, directory
> > > name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
> > > Logging Error: Writing event to closed stream.
> > > Total time: 0 minutes 9 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
>
> That is a dispatcher project, right? The location of the dataModel.xmap
> is definitely wrong.

That reads for me:
/home/thorsten/src/apache/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/dataModel.xmap

It seems to be a combination of three locations
D:\Apache2\forrest\main\webapp\.
D:\Apache2\project\trunk\project\build\tmp\
D:\Apache2\forrest\build\plugins\dataModel.xmap

Need to go to sleep now but finding locations in our code that is using
three variables will reduce the possibilities.

salu2