forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer, user-config and locationmaps
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:20:30 GMT
Den 26. aug. 2008 kl. 12.49 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

>> I need to review your commit.
>
> I had a quick look on the weekend but I am not sure. Many featured you
> described in this thread seems to be not commited yet. Is that
> correct,
> because you wrote that you have some stack of changes on your local
> box.

Yes, I do. Right now I'm travelling, and don't have time for any
commits.

But the basic issue is that I don't want to commit, because I know I
would break PDF functionality in dispatcher - but I won't get any
feedback if I don't commit. A separate branch could be overkill, and
dispatcher is in the whiteboard... Would broken PDF functionality for
dispatcher be ok through a short period of time? (some days or so)?

Best regards,
Sjur