forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer, user-config and locationmaps
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:47:28 GMT
Could it be that it is the fact that the locationmap lookup in the
sitemap is specified as element content, and not as an attribute
value? All other examples I have found using lm has the lm lookup in
an attribute. That is, I'm thinking that this case is not so much
tested compared to the usual case, and that there might be some bugs
lurking in the code somewhere.

I'm pasting in the relevant sitemap code again for easier reference:

     <map:serializers default="fo2pdf">
       <map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.blocks.fop.FOPNGSerializer" mime-
type="application/pdf">
       	<user-config>{lm:pdf.user-config}</user-config>
        </map:serializer>
     </map:serializers>

Sjur