forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer, user-config and locationmaps
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:30:03 GMT
I think I will leave it as it is then, at least for the moment.
Eclipse has turned out to be a steep learning thing for me (I have
tried a couple of times, but I don't grasp the idea of the interface -
it is just confusing to me), and setting this up would take more time
than I have at the moment.

I'll see if I can get someone else in my team to have a look at the
code.

Best regards,
Sjur