forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: input.wordpress (was Re: potential new plugin)
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:32:13 GMT
Brian M Dube wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>> Brian M Dube wrote:

> If either of these plugins spark developer interest, let's see what we
> can do about getting them in the whiteboard.

They certainly soun interesting to me (especially the wordpress one).
I'm not saying I have a use case for them, but nowing they exist might
prompt one.

Most of the dependencies you listed looked OK, but there were a couple I
do not recognise. We need a list of the licences those dependencies have.

If we can't get it into the ASF infrastructure I' be happy to make you a
committer on the SF plugins site, but that is a last resort. Here is
much better place.

Ross