forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open points for updating (was Re: Updating cocoon)
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:13:50 GMT
I have done various tests on my Dispatcher-based golf site
which is listed on the Forrest examples page.

It uses the "gallery" plugin and also a "simple on-line store"
plugin.

We use the Forrestbot "scp" method to deploy this, in conjunction
with the "checksums" ability of Cocoon. That worked as expected,
deploying only the single changed document. That also proved
that the html output generated by this Cocoon-2.1 is identical
in layout and formatting to Forrest trunk. Nice.

-David