forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer, user-config and locationmaps
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:43:09 GMT
Den 19. aug. 2008 kl. 10.19 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

>> Then search the locationmap.log file for strings like:
>> "location returned for hint: pdf."
>> Otherwise if it is not found, it keeps looking through various
>> locationmaps until it runs out of places to look. There is no
>> "not found" type message.
>
> Ok, I will do this, and return to the list when I have the log output.

Done. The only place with the above string in the log is the following
line:

DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Locationmap cached location returned for hint: plugin.xmap.output
value: /Users/sjur/test/build/tmp/output.xmap

That is, nothing for "hint: pdf"

There are a couple of blocks like:

DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Examining match: pdf.transform.helper.*
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
no appropriate location, continue processing matches
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Examining match: pdf.transform.*.*
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
no appropriate location, continue processing matches
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Examining match: pdf.user-config
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
no appropriate location, continue processing matches
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Not selected: null
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Not selected: null
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Examining match: forrest.schema.**
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
no appropriate location, continue processing matches
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
locationmap-transforms.xml
DEBUG   [core.modules.mapper.lm.ctx] (/samples-b/locationmap/index.pdf):
Current Sitemap Parameters:
LEVEL 1
PARAM: 'hint' VALUE: 'plugin.xmap.output'

The log file is rather big (132K for one pdf!), so I would not like to
send it to the whole list. But it looks to me as if the {lm:pdf.user-
config} isn't processed at all by the locationmap.

The LinkRewriter log is identical to the locationmap log.

Best regards,
Sjur