forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject pdf plugin config locations
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:36:46 GMT
Hello all,

I'm gleaning through past discussions to try to figure out where to
place new config info for the pdf plugin. This relates to my recent
work to move font-family specifications out of the stylesheets.

The questions are:

1. what is the best place to store default values for the plugin?
2. where should the user specify default overrides?
forrest.properties.xml?

Cf. the past discussion about avoiding skinconfig dependencies in the
pdf plugin.

Have I understood correctly that whatever the location, the config
info will be available in the relevant stylesheet as child elements of
a /config/ element on the top document level?

Best regards,
Sjur