forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fresh seed build errors (PDF)
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:45:50 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Brian M Dube wrote:
> > > I see Gump is not complaining, ...

You mean "forrestbot" on our Forrest zone server.
Gump is something different that is disabled until
Forrest can build with Cocoon again.

But yes, Forrestbot is not complaining, so all is well.

> > > .. but I can't build a fresh seed site
> > > without PDF errors. I did a fresh checkout the other day (r668004) to
> > > clear up some outdated issues that an update didn't solve. With a fresh
> > > seed from a fresh checkout, I get the errors below. No one else has this
> > > problem?

For me there are no problems, other than the recently
appeared PDF error that Thorsten mentions. This single
issue does not break the build.

> > I'm away for the weekend. If I've simply overlooked something on this
> > end, I apologize for the noise. I'm out of practice concerning Forrest
> > and troubleshooting left me stumped.
>
> I just did a test and get a different error:
> validate-sitemap:
> /home/thorsten/src/apache/forrest/main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/sitemap-v06.rng:2107:29:
error: datatype library "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes" not recognized

That has been previously identified:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/forrest-dev/200705.mbox/%3C1180634958.6371.1.camel@cartman%3E

"Forrest doesn't work properly with Sun's JDK 1.6"

> When I turn of validating for the sitemap, then I get only one broken
> link:
> ERROR - Image not available: cocoon:/images/icon-b.png

Yes i get this new one too.

-David