forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build test not working ?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 03:21:59 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I can't make a build clean; build; build test on my environment.

Sorry that no-one replied.

>    I get the following error :
>
> * [55/29]   [2/34]    21.349s 12.0Kb  samples-b/locationmap/index.html
> X [0]
> samples-b/locationmap/D:\duc\forrest\build/test_skinned_site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
> BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
> samples-b/locationmap/D:\duc\forrest\build/test_skinned_site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/rewrite.index
> * [58/26]   [0/0]     0.093s 8.2Kb
> samples-c/showonlywhenselected/page1.pdf

I don't get such error. I am using the current head of trunk,
are you? Also the forrestbot on our zone, which automatically
builds the test sites, is not reporting any errors.

I cannot help with the other issue sorry. Perhaps Ferdinand,
Jeremias, or Johannes, who know more about the new PDF plugin
and fop-0.94, can help.

-David