forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Usage of content-author etc
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 03:35:16 GMT

Thanks, I have added an authors section and this shows up if I
include the contract 'content-authors.ft' , so that is another
one I can commit later, however I was working on the singular
'content-author.ft' (note no s at the end) , so, still stumped
on getting this to work, its purpose etc..

Thanks.

Gav...