forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Usage of content-author etc
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:23:15 GMT
Hi All,

I was looking at trying to finish off FOR-797

(A moving target being in the Whiteboard, some of them will need
doing again ...)

Looking at content-author.ft it simply states to put the contract
in the view somewhere.

So I added :-

<forrest:contract name="content-author"/>

..into 'pelt-html.content.panel.xml'

Nothing shows up, looking at the source of the page
the comments are there but no content inbetween.

looking at the code of the contract, it is looking for
a div class="author" somewhere, so I added one, but still
can not see where an actual authors name is supposed to
come from or in fact where it is supposed to appear.

I have converted some other contracts and work fine, as I want
to make sure all contracts work before committing, any hints
on this probably brain-dead simple one would be great :)

I also think we should create a test view, either a page or few pages
containing all these contracts so they can be tested on forrest-sample-2
- any changes elsewhere that break any of these will then be hightlighted.

Gav...