forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:16:02 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 19:13 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 18:52 +1100, David Crossley wrote:
>>> Would someone please try to help with this error for
>>> the cocoon-2.1 docs. I am going away today for Easter.
>>>
>>> See
>>> http://forrest.zones.apache.org/
>>> the link to "brokenlinks" file might help.
>>>
>>> I tried looking at the recent diffs from Daisy to
>>> the docs@ cocoon mailing list, but don't see a problem
>>> unless i missed it.
>> I had a look but I am not sure about the setup. Which is the underlying
>> mapping?
>
> Sorry but I have no clue about daisy and tryed for a couple of ours,
> maybe Ross has an idea.

Sorry, I'm on holiday till Wednesday.

Glancing at the log it looks like there is a link to a page from within
another page but the linked to page is not in the daisy site navigation
document, which is used tr generate the sitemap.

>      [java] X [0]                                     2.1/userdocs/sitemap-components/generators/optional/profile-generator.html
BROKEN: /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy (Is
a directory)

Ross