forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Derek Baum <derek.b...@paremus.com>
Subject ODT plugin fix for ordered lists
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:07:51 GMT
Hi,

I've just started using the OpenOffice ODT plugin and it works pretty well!

I noticed that numbered and bulleted lists were both rendered as
unordered lists, even using the SVN head revision.

I think I've found the problem in odt_to_xhtml.xsl:

        <!-- Now select the <text:list-level-style-foo> element at this
                level of nesting for this list -->
        <xsl:variable name="node" select="key('listTypes',
                $listClass)/*[@text:level='$level']"/>

'$level' should not be quoted:

--
Derek

Paremus Limited. Registered in England
 No. 4181472
 Registered Office: 22-24 Broad Street, Wokingham, Berks RG40 1BA
 Postal Address: 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB
The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.