forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Decouple fo from skinconf (was Re: svn commit: r618400 )
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:32:18 GMT
It did not seem to do any harm when I first tested it with
head. Even the duplicate libs caused no problems as far as I
could tell.

I agree, that might be a nice solution for 0.8 users and
since we'd update the plugin to 0.9 dependant right away, it
would really only be a short term solution.

wdot?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe