forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Focus of org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:57:06 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 13:49 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> what is the focus/status of
>> org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2?
>
> In the XDocs plugin we do *-to-xhtml2 in the xhtml2 plugin I can find
> xhtml2-to-html.
>
> Does it makes sense to have as well xhtml2-to-document?

These plugins were the start of a migration to an XHTML2 subset as
internal format. The XDoc plugin was intended to convert from legacy
formats to XHTML2 and the XHTML2 internal was the experimental
replacement of XDoc on the inside.

XHTML2-to-document would only make sense if we have input content in
XHTML2 format.

Ross