forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOP94: BuildTest fails with Dispatcher
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:50:58 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 09:49 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> The problem still remains that the plugins use two different properties
> system which forces the dispatcher to maintain some custom code (which
> it is a pity).

So we ought to make the new property system the default in trunk -
shouldn't be too hard it has been rigorously tested in a number of plugins.

(NB I still don't want to hold up the FOP work because of this,
dispatcher is in whiteboard so FOP should take preference - I know some
people would prefer to see dispatcher take precedence, including me
actually, but until it is a released resource we should not let it
dictate development priorities)

Ross