forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: FOP94: BuildTest fails with Dispatcher
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:51:07 GMT
did you try increasing Java heap space?
in forrest.properties

# Max memory to allocate to Java
#forrest.maxmemory=64m

uncomment and set, e.g. =512m

(we need this, too: our wholesite.pdf consumes more than
512m of memory (as seen in the Windows task manager)

cheers
Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg (Germany)
Phone/Fax  +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Martin-Luther-Stra├če 57-59, D-71636 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim
Hansastra├če 7-11, 44137 Dortmund

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519

+++
UID auf der CeBit 2008: Erleben Sie User Experience Management!
Stand A20 "UX08" in Halle 9.
http://www.uid.com/cebit2008
+++