forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOP94: BuildTest fails with Dispatcher
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:49:25 GMT
Since the dispatcher test is still breaking trunk, I have
now fixed some of the problems with fo used in the
dispatcher plugin.

Further tests unfortunately become impossible because
forrest crashed with the message

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space.

If trunk remains broken, can we perhaps take the test
involving the whiteboard plugin (dispatcher) out of the
standarf build test?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe