forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r628187 [1/3] - in /forrest/trunk: lib/core/ main/webapp/ main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/ main/webapp/skins/common/xslt/fo/ plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/ plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf/lib/ plugins/org.apach...
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:13:43 GMT
I still don't understand why the revert did not work, but at
least I know what broke trunk. My fault, I misunderstood the
process of merging and did not merge all changes to trunk
into my branch before merging branch back into trunk.

Will fix that with a new merge this weekend.

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe